Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awards!

First I want to apologize to those that gave these out that it took me so long to post these!   I also want thank them very much for reading my blog and feeling it worthy of any kind of award!  I am appreciate all of my followers VERY much and love to read your comments on my posts!  Keep them coming!  If you have ideas, questions, or concerns PLEASE let me know!  I'll get back to you as soon as I can!  So within the past couple weeks I was awarded:



The Stylish Blogger Award was given to me by the Zoe over at Bake For Happy Kids.  The Versatile Blogger award was given to me by the brave lady at MD school Mrs.   Thank you once again ladies!  I really really appreciate it!!!

Now, here are the rules.

1. Thank the person/people who gave you the award and link them back in your post.
2.  Tell Seven things about yourself.
3. Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
So seven things about myself...hmmm.....

1. I married Mike at the very young age of 18 years old.
2. We lived in Oklahoma while stationed at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma.
3.  I have two cats that I've saved.  One named Foster (he was a foster kitty) and one named Angelo.
4.  Once both of my girls are in school full time (one is already), I will go back to school full time for something medical related.
5. I watch my niece Aubri every day while my sister and brother in law work.
6. For my night job I work at a Comedy Club as a cocktail waitress. 
7. I have always loved cooking, from a very young age.  My mom would give me money to pick out any meal in a cook book so long as I would cook it for the family.  I loved it!

Now onto the 15 blogs that I think deserve this award as well:

Mommie Cooks!
Mommy's Kitchen
Hun...What's for Dinner?
The Unadultered Shivaree
A Simple Family Project
Spoonful of Sugar
Smells Like Home
Girl Who Bakes
Homemade By Holman
The Dinky Kitchen
Rock Recipes
Busy Mom of Two
The Ethridge's 

It's not 15...but I love going to each one of these websites!  

Thanks again ladies for giving me the awards!!  Please visit these other bloggers websites.  I'm sure you'll find them as wonderful as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Sarah! I enjoy reading your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! Love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you tonight as I failed at making cake truffles. It was all going grand until the chocolate melting part. Apparently my chips were not feeling very melty??? I was patient and stirred them and everything. They melted down, but it never got runny enough to dip? Way, way too sticky. Maybe Aldi brand chips aren't good for melting?? ...So now the cake balls are waiting naked in my freezer for me to buy some different chocolate for round two!

    ReplyDelete