Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal


I've been eating this for the past 2 days.  It's sooo warming and delicious and just a wonderful breakfast.  I served it with milk and that's it.  It didn't need anything else added.

 Ingredients:


And the leading act...

2 Cups of Quick Cooking Oats
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2/3 Cups of Milk
1.5 Tbs. Butter Melted
1 whole Egg
1 Egg White
1.5 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Salt
1.5 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
1/8 tsp. Cloves
1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (to sprinkle on top)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a large mixing bowl add all your ingredients, minus the 1/4 cup of brown sugar for the topping.
Oats and Brown Sugar
Add your milk
And your butter
Egg and Egg White
Baking Powder
Spices and Pumpkin
Stir everything together
Spread everything into a 9x13 greased pan.
Sprinkle the top with remaining brown sugar.  Bake for 16-18 minutes.  Serve warm.

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmm I'm seeing pumpkin everywhere in the blog world! I definitely have to try adding it to my morning oats! It sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eating this as I am posting this comment. Thank you so much for sharing this super easy and very delicious recipe. =0)

    ReplyDelete