Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Colds Suck

Tonight I am skipping my run.  I am E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D.  Did I spell that right?  Spell check doesn't kick in when you emphasize a word with period.  Oh well.  I'm too tired to care.  I can't breath well and so I am forcing myself to breath all day.  It's making me extremely tired and I don't want to get off the couch tonight.  My attitude is something like this:

Kenzie at the Marathon wanting to leave.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's okay if I skip ONE night.  But I do still feel oh so guilty about it.  That probably has something to do with the fact that I sort of ate two dinners followed by two desserts.  Oops. 

Instead I think I might just get cozy in bed and watch Ghost Hunters with my dear one.   It's one of our favorite things to do!  Lame I know.  That's what happens when you have been married for nearly 10 years.  I can only imagine what it turns into when it's 20, 30, 40+ years together.  We will surely be the life of the party at that point. 

Kenzie just now came out of the bath tub with a cup on her chest stating she had a big boob......

Anyway, time to get cozy with this guy!

He likes his face not to show...seriously.  Everyone have a good night!   I'll be back at it tomorrow with the winner of the RelaxReflect giveaway! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh...you poor thing. Hope that you will be ok soon and all power up for your run :D

    ReplyDelete