Friday, September 9, 2011

It's FRIDAAYYY

TGIF!  Unfortunately for me, Friday doesn't mean the end of the work week for me.  It is just another day and I actually work tonight and wont be done until 1am. 

I also set myself up for something to dread all day.  I didn't run last night.  If you live under a rock and didn't hear, the NFL season kicked off and my boyfriend Aaron was on TV all night long.  Mmmm.  ANYWAY....so now I bargained with Mike to let me run when he got home from work this afternoon.  So at 3pm today, I get to go run in the blazing sun and high temps.  I thought the temp would be alright because it's been cooler here this week but I was wrong....I just checked.   Ugh. 

I am working on another delicious recipe!!  More pumpkin!  I can't get enough of it!!!  Until then, please don't forget to enter my contest here.   I have a couple awesome giveaways coming up to that are more focused on the running aspect of the blog! 

1 comment:

  1. entering your giveaway and looking forward to the pumpkin recipe

    ReplyDelete