Thursday, September 29, 2011

My First Born

Photobucket

She.is.Awesome. The words of her Kindergarten teacher at the very first teacher conferences I went to. I couldn't agree more. She IS awesome. There are SO many words to describe this girl of mine. Here are a few. Smart, Ambitious, Crazy, Loving, Passionate, Determined....the list could go on and on.
Photobucket
This girl isn't shy. She talks to anyone and always has something to say. She's my Love Head and Baby Sweetheart. She is a great mix of me and my mother. She has a passion for pretty things and loves to compliment. She loves shopping at the antique mall. She also loves her friends. She loves with every ounce in her body.
Photobucket
At a very young age she decided to call my mom one day. She had been upset with me because I wasn't "behaving" that day and had to tell grandma. I heard her say to her "Mommy is too full of love today" and I thought "How sweet!" Then she goes on..."Yes, she's not giving out any love today so she has too much love yet." I melted....and will forever remember that having too much love is a bad thing sometimes.
Photobucket
Today my first baby girl turns 7. It's an important age and a lucky one at that! She's excited to be 7 and I'm excited that I get to celebrate it with her. Happy Birthday Katelyn Kay! Be amazing today and every day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Her big blue eyes are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo beautiful! I love this post. and I think you both look gorgeous in the last photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your daughter! she is beautiful! thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete