Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something just wasn't right. *Skip this post to any Guys that read my blog. I'm Sorry!

For the past few days, something just wasn't right.  I have been SO tired my eyes could barely stay open.  I felt like I had humongous bags under my eyes.  I almost felt like I was coming down with something, but I wasn't.  I blame my failed long run on this as well as my need to walk some of my run on Monday.  It was so bad that last night I DIDN'T run.  I stayed home and did other things that I have been needing to do at home instead but then I talked to Mike and told him about it.  I think I may have figured it out!  I think my Iron was low.  I wont go into much detail but I got my present from mother nature TWO weeks ago and it's still here.   I am hoping this is the end of it but it's been rather odd as I've never had this happen before.  If not, off to the lovely Gyno I go.  In the meantime I have started taking Iron pills and I don't know if it's all in my head but I felt much better last night after taking one. 

Sooo my baby started preschool yesterday.  It's nothing to new.  She did it last year and enjoyed it so this will be her last year and then she will be off to Kindergarten all day long!  I know this year is going to go so fast and it's weird to think of both my girls being gone all day.   Preschool here is only 2 hours a day, twice a week.  It's nice to just break up her day and give her something to look forward to.  Of course I took pictures! 



Indoor lighting sure made this one look yellow!

2 comments:

  1. happy to hear that you are well
    cute little one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete