Monday, September 19, 2011

White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread



Is anyone here tired of the pumpkin recipes?  I am not but I think this will be my last one for a bit.  I am hoping to go apple picking tomorrow with Mike and the girls and then It'll be apple recipes!  Lucky you!  You can make this into one large loaf but I like to give the sweets away for the most part so I bought a nifty loaf pan that makes 4 mini loafs.  I kept two and only half of 1 of those loaves are left.  Oops. 



Ingredients:

1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
15 ounce can of Pumpkin Puree
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Baking soda
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips

Directions:  Preheat over to 350 degrees.

Guess what?  I didn't take pictures of the whole process.  I wanted to just bake and bake is what I did.  It's pretty easy though and takes one bowl so I hope I didn't upset anyone. 

In a medium sized bowl combine the butter and sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.  I used my stand mixer to make it nice and easy on me.  Scrape down the sides a couple times if you do use your stand mixer.

Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix until combined well. 

Next pour the cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin in and mix until well combined. 

By hand, stir in the flour and baking soda just until combined. 

Stir in the chocolate chips. 

Place batter into a greased loaf pan and back for 1 hour.  If using mini pans bake for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. 



Source: Better Recipes

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - that sounds amazing. And I have white chocolate chips in my fridge :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks amazing! Isaac is my little baking boy, so I am sure we will have to try this one out. BTW you take amazing pictures, looks like it is straight out of a baking magazine!

    ReplyDelete