Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cake for One!


Do you ever have those days where you just NEED a piece of cake?  Look no further.   These would be great to make with the kids or for yourself.   It's so easy and takes only a couple of minute until you have a warm piece of chocolate cake ready for yourself!   Enjoy!




Ingredients: 

4 Tbs. Flour
4 Tbs. Sugar
1 Egg
3 Tbs. Cocoa Powder (missing from picture!)
3 Tbs. Milk
3 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
1-2 Tbs. Peanut Butter

In 1 or 2 mugs combine all of the ingredients, except the peanut butter.   Take a fork and whisk together.   Once the ingredients are whisked together, throw a spoonful of peanut butter into the center of the cup and cover it in cake.  

Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes. 

Sorry for my bad pictures.  My 50mm lens is still out for repair!  I should have it back this week...YAY!


Adapted from Live Love Pasta

9 comments:

  1. omg. i cant even believe this is possible!!! simply amazing!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I do something similar but it has fewer ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My MIL turned me onto these awhile back and I kinda forgot about them but the addition of peanut butter, is pure genius. Thanks for the recipe and a new addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM MAKING THIS NOW> you are my new favourite person ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa - this is awesome.

    I just found you from Rachel's blog - I saw you work at the Skyline Comedy Club... that's awesome because I live just west of Appleton, and I love me some Stone Cellar Beer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. made this...I put too much peanut butter in it - it was amazing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a genius. Pure genius. I need to make this asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I'm so impressed. I've never heard of anything like this.

    ReplyDelete