Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Miles 10-17

Like I previously mentioned, this past week was going to be low in the mileage.  I have a lot going on right now and I did my best at getting some time on my legs.  I didn't do tooooo bad.  If only I had done a long run last night I may have been able to put in significant mileage this past week!    After working Saturday night (get to bed about 2am) and just generally not getting enough sleep this entire weekend, I decided to just watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion and call it a night.  I will start fresh this week and get my long run in this weekend.  I have no idea where I will be at with that since I haven't had a long run in two weeks now.   That's slightly depressing to me! 

Real Housewives of New Jersey - So I hope someone out there watches this too but WTF is up with Teresa?  Like when did she get totally crazy?  She has no logic?! And you can tell she's lying or stretching the truth constantly?!  I am confused and that's why you keep getting this "?!"  She used to be one of my faves on the show and now I just am so confused with who she has turned into.
 
So back to my runs....here we go!

Monday 

     4 mile run at 10:28 pace.
     .48 cool down walk

Tuesday

     2.84 mile run at 10:11 pace.   Would have ran more but I was getting completely down poured on.  It wasn't fun. 

Wednesday

     No Workout

Thursday

     3.1 miles at a 9:55 pace
     .5 cool down walk

Friday

     No work out

Saturday

     3.1 miles at a 9:52 pace

Sunday

     No work out

Total Miles:  14.04 


I also did some planking, situps and pushups throughout the week.   My arms are so weak and I need to strengthen them up a bit! 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great week despite being busy! plus awesome job on the core/arms work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you getting faster>>???? I think so?? :D

    ReplyDelete