Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Miles

This week was crap for running.   It just didn't seem to work out well.  I will say though, my muscles and calves have really felt great this week and so maybe it was needed as I was always running on sore muscles. 

On another note....what the eff....seriously what.the.eff


And if you can't see it in the last picture, maybe this one will help.
Last week they already decorated down town for Christmas!  Isn't that a little early??  What you can't see in the pictures is all the lights on every tree and there were several snowflakes attached to the light poles.   I just couldn't believe it when I drove downtown that day.  Also note the really crappy weather.  It was cold too...the next day we got like 4 inches of snow already.   Sick I tell you.   Which brings us back to the mileage for the week and why there was a lack of them.    This week is looking like better running weather though so lets hope.   Mike will be leaving late Thursday to go deer hunting though and that means I wont get a Sunday long run in for another week since he wont be home until Sunday night. 

Monday 11-7

     - No Running

Tuesday 11-8

     - 3.5 miles at 11:09 pace.   This was on the treadmill and I hate the treadmill.   HATE.

Wednesday 11-9
 
     -2 miles at 10:31 pace.   This was also on the treadmill.   Gross I tell ya. 

Thursday 11-10

     - No running

Friday 11-11

     - No running

Saturday 11-12

      - 4 mile run at 10:48 pace.   Finally outside.  Over dressed and was really hot the whole run. 

Sunday 11-13
 
     - No Running.   Had all the intentions but then went shopping and that took way too long so I ran out of time. 

Total Miles = 9.5  



Please remember to enter my Tommie Copper Giveaway!   Those things are awesome!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww I SO know what you mean! Sorry you didn't have a great running week. Mine was crap to. But on the upside, sometimes you just have those & it's ok. We will just pick it up this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grouchy over the whole Christmas before Thanksgiving thing, it doesn't seem right.
    I see your a hunting widow too. I hope my guy get his sooner rather than later. It puts a real damper on my training schedule. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I am finding this year people are going crazy for xmas! the mall is already playing xmas music. we usually wait till dec1st to do anything :) I love christmas though b/c I love what it stands for and I try to use november as a "charging month" so that I can beam ONLY happiness at everyone!!! for the entire month of december

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand early decorating. Sorry about your awful weather. I won't tell you what it's like here today.

    ReplyDelete