Friday, January 27, 2012

And before I forget again....

It's my Blogiversary.   I was going to bake a cake but then decided that baking a cake for yourself on an important day isn't as fun as going to buy cake that is already made....




I couldn't decide so I bought two.  




And I enjoyed.....




Every.Single.Bite




From the bottom of my heart, thank you to those that found me along the way and continue to follow me through this journey called life.   I appreciate every.single.one of you. 

15 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! May you not be cursed with any idiots at the gym! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, I like your excitement over Manderfields! My kind of gal!

      Delete
  3. YUM!!!!!! that cake looks delish....and Happy Blogiversary! will you make me a cake for mine??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the blog - you picked an awesome way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blogiversary!!! soooo happy that you celebrated with cake! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bloggyversary! You celebrated in fine style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cake....Yum.....

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy blogiversary! now i want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary! how fun to celebrate and have CAKE!

    Here's to another fun year in blogdom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary girl! Love reading every word that you share with us!

    ReplyDelete