It's always interesting to see what brings people to my blog. If you're a blog owner, you've looked at the key phrases that have brought people to your blog. Yesterday somebody came to my blog searching for "Birthday Fantasy." How fitting! I know my blog has taken a turn over the past few months and become some what a running blog, I still enjoy cooking and trying new recipes and sharing them with you guys. It's hard to get good pictures in the winter, since it's dark by the time dinner is done and I am forced to take pictures with the harsh flash. It's very unappealing to me.
I am going to continue to post recipes and food for as long as this blog has a heart beat so if that is why you are here, no worries :)
Here are the most viewed posts of the year:
5. Pumpkin Pancakes. These pancakes are delicious. They came in 5th place with 2,986 hits.
4. Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff. A family favorite. Mike asks for it regularly and it will be made this week. It came in 4th with 3,851 hits.
3. Almond Sheet Cake. This cake made it's way all over Pinterest and FoodGawker. It came in 3rd with 8,860 hits.
2. Apple Butter in the Crock Pot. So Easy. So Delicious. So viewed! This came in at 9,496 hits.
1. Cake Truffles for Valentines Day. Pre DSLR days for this photo and it still managed to get 11,167 hits. It was all over Pinterest as well and managed to be featured on Money Saving Mom.
If are you are newer to this blog, please take the time to back to the beginning of 2011 and check out some of the recipes. Many of those are personal favorites and are over looked because it was back when the blog had very few viewers and also before I had a DSLR to take great pictures.