Monday, February 6, 2012

Lots of food equals a stomach ache and bad dreams...

I ate way too much food yesterday.   I filled my plate a couple times because of course I had to try everything.   We had authentic jambalaya, egg rolls, veggie tray, ham and cheese crescent rolls, chips and salsa, chips and cheese, chips chips chips, avocado dip, chips and more.   I tried all of that.    Yeah, I'll own it.  

Currently in a food coma

Since the Packers didn't make it this year, it was a pretty boring game for us.   No one was really into it and we all basically got together to eat and watch my girls run around like crazy, cry, and pester every male in the room.   

This chair was entertaining to them most of the night too.

Speaking of the room.....it's our friends basement.   They bought the house this way and but there is usually some comment about this:


Do you see that in the floor??  It's a giant "G" for Green Bay Packers.   Yes, the whole room is painted and decorated for the Packers.  

So last night I went home still totally full.   I finished up "The Help" and then went to sleep and I had the worst dream.   I had a dream I was dying of cancer.    Now today I'm totally freaked out that it was some secret message that I should be looking into more.   It could have also been the fact that I consumed 2000 calories in a single sitting.   You be the judge of that.    Today I am getting right back on track with my food.   I started off with my traditional over night oats with almond milk, peanut butter, banana and protein powder.   Tonight I have a 4-5 mile run in the schedule along with a 45 minute spin class.   I am actually looking forward to both after how many calories I ate yesterday. 


Do you ever have dreams that freak you out for the entire day after?

Did you over eat yesterday? 

3 comments:

  1. I hate when I have dreams that involve my children getting lost or hurt or something equally terrifying. It will haunt me for weeks and I follow them around, hovering over them to keep them safe. I'm sure they love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! my dreams have been full out anxiety provoking lately as i wait anxiously to hear where i will be moving/interning next year. eeek. and friend. i ate more last night than i have in a long time. i think i will just cherish it. and try to be happy about getting back on track today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Look at that awesome carpeting. Whoever owns that house is one lucky duck! ;)

    ReplyDelete