I think everyone knows what this is about and has been tagged already but if you haven't, just copy and paste this for your own blog and fill 'er out. Here we go!
Eleven things about me:
1. When you first meet me, I am usually pretty quiet. I feel like I stumble over my words and can't speak clearly.
2. I don't sign up for races too far in advance. I am scared of injury or of not training enough. I also don't announce on this blog when I sign up for races because I sort of don't want anyone to know just in case I suck.
3. I miss cooking without having to stop every step to take a picture. This is why I don't blog solely about food. I want to just cook sometimes and I feel like the recipes with only "after" pictures aren't nearly as interesting.
4. I think 90% of drivers are idiots.
5. I swear more than I should.
6. I watch Days of our Lives every day.
7. I look forward to getting the mail every day and it's hard for me to actually let my girls go out and get it.
8. I won a trip to NYC from a radio contest. It was the first time Mike and I ever flew together and it was after 7 years of marriage.
9. I sometimes think I should change the name of my blog to "The Undeclared Blogger" because I clearly blog about nothing in particular.
10. At work, we have to carry large trays filled with drinks. The most common question is "Have you ever dropped one of those trays?" I am truly terrified to answer this because the answer is NO....but I feel like the second I say that (As I am holding this tray up with 1 arm handing them their drink) that the tray is going to go crashing to the floor.
11. I dream about a day of being alone and doing what I want. Then I get 2 hours alone and I'm lost and have no idea what to do with myself.
1. favorite candy?
2. what's your favorite disney movie?
Honestly, don't really get into Disney Movies
3. if you could meet one celebrity who would it be?
Aaron Rodgers and then we'd get married.
4. who's your favorite band?
DMB used to be my favorite. Now I just listen to the radio and like the trendy stuff.
5. favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
6. if you could leave tomorrow and visit one place for 2 weeks (for free), where would you go?
The East Coast, with a Car and Mike. He'd keep me sane.
7. have you ever met a blogger?
Nope! I haven't met a single one!
8. what's your favorite alcoholic drink?
9. what's your dream race?
Fox Cities Marathon. Watched it for a few years now and I have always been amazed by them and dreamed of doing it too.
10. do you have any tattoos?
Unfortunately. Tramp Stamp Butterfly. Soooo 1990's.
11. what's your best running memory?
The day I broke my personal wall.
I'm supposed to tag people and make my own questions but I'm pretty sure everyone's pretty much been tagged already!!!