Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Well that was awkward...

So a couple of days ago I ordered another box for the TV in our family/Toy room.   I have my treadmill back there and the Y has spoiled me into thinking that if I'm going to be running on a treadmill, I need to have a TV to watch as well. 

As part of me ordering it, they gave me HD channels for Free, Movie Channels for free, Sports Channels for free and also HBO and Skinamax for free.  Of course it's only for 1 month but I'll take it.   A day later, I still didn't have the channels and they had told me that it would take about 4-24 hours for them to be active.   I decided since it's easy enough, I would chat with a rep. and ask them where my channels were.   Turns out they were to be added the 22nd, and yes I do have them now, but the conversation with this rep. was so awkward....



As I waited for him (I think it's a him?) to write what he was going to write, I couldn't help but feel anxious and nervous.   I figured I hadn't won the U-verse lottery or anything but what was it that was going to make me smile?  I pretty much figured I was getting some more channels to try.   Mike was happy though.   I am just so thankful this took place over chat and not over the phone because that would have made it even more awkward. 

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha! this is hilarious. i often find those chat things awkward anyway. but this is just simply awesome! sounds like you were hooked up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! We have U Verse too and have really enjoyed it so far.

    ReplyDelete