Friday, June 22, 2012

Driving around topless will get you attention.


Today it is pretty warm out. I decided to take the girls to the park and ended up taking a really long way to get there because of a detour. On the drive something interesting happened. At first I was stopped at a red light. Directly in front of me was a fire truck full of firemen. They were waiting for their oncoming traffic to stop so they could turn left. I notice the driver is staring. I think "Awesome! I still got it!"

Then it got weird. He wouldn't stop staring. Then I see him say something and the passenger leans forward to look at me. I have big sunglasses on so they can't tell where my eyes are looking but they have got to know it's on them.

 They finally get to turn but never really take their eyes off of me. I sort of just shrugged it off sort of wondering what that was about. About 5 minutes later I'm driving and there is a truck next to me and we are both stopped at a red light together. I, again in my big glasses, notice he's looking right at me...turning his head sideways to look at me. It was a semi truck driver and he was the kind that made me feel very uncomfortable with his stares and may have caused me to throw up in my mouth a little. Then he gets a green arrow to turn and I still have a red light. He sits there. He was looking so bad that he missed the green arrow and just happened to see it at the tail end. I got the shivers and drove away.

After all of this, I think I figured it out. I'm pretty sure I looked like I was driving topless. There was one other time when I was wearing a tube top and my sister saw me driving and said I looked naked. I can only assume that is what happened here. You be the judge.

Poor Katelyn got caught mid-yawn

So, moral of the story is that guys are pervs and girls should wear tan colored tub tops if they want the extra stares from those perverted men.   

8 comments:

  1. Nice how people think you would drive around naked with your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, at least u still got it! the truck driver sounds creepy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your initial reaction ;) you've definitely still got it :) I would've thought the same thing ...oh ya!

    and I think this story is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious!!! and you definitely still got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it doesn't have anything to do with the clothing choice - I think it's just your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. True story, before I scrolled down to read this post, when I saw your later post about not learning from your mistakes, I had not scrolled up far enough yet and I thought, "She is driving naked?" HA ha ha!!! Then I scrolled up a bit to see your tube top. And then I read this!! So funny!!! And either way, whether the firemen thought you were naked or not, you still got it! =)

    ReplyDelete