Friday, July 20, 2012

INKnBURN Product Review

A while back Keira at INKnBURN sent me a couple of their products to test out and review.  I couldn't be more pleased.  Here is my Vlog review!  Don't mind my awkward "Thank you!" at the end.  #VlogFail




You can find all of INKnBURNs products here.   One of my favorites right now are these:


They look like denim shorts!!!  How cute!

The one and only thing that would keep me from having a closet full of INKnBURN is that the product is a bit on the pricey end.   I have noticed on Facebook that they do run specials once and a while so it would be a good idea to "like" them on Facebook here so you can find out when they are having a sale. 

When you look at the product you are getting, it's no wonder why they are on the higher end of cost when it comes to running/athletic clothes.   Their fabrics are phenomenal, the colors are insanely vibrant and they are full made in the USA.   They are made by runners also so they know what works and what doesn't.   I promise you will not be disappointed.


3 comments:

  1. Those denim shorts are insanely cute! I think the price of their clothes have really held me back because I LOVE their bright colors and fun patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lurking the net for product reviews and view reviewer's creativity and honest opinion to a certain product that can lead online shoppers to great deals and affordable buys.

    Atelier

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear those shorts everywhere - not just for running! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete