Saturday, July 28, 2012

Preparing for a long run.


I don't know of a better way to prepare for a long run than sushi.   The last time two times I did it, it helped create an amazing run and I am hoping for the same tomorrow when I do 12 miles.  

Can you believe it that Mike actually suggested sushi?  I think the grocery store sushi I got yesterday had an affect on him since I don't share.    Not only did we have amazing sushi, we had amazing weather to enjoy it in on the outdoor patio.   I haven't been able to say that much this summer. 

The saddest part is that I resisted the glass of wine I so badly wanted and opted for water.  

3 comments:

  1. I love sushi. Never thought of it as a pre-run food, but it makes sense that it would be a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great run. I can never do wine the night before a long run. Maybe I need more practice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi and wine....best dinner ever. Seriously, that might be my favorite combination on the planet. Hope the run was great!

    ReplyDelete