Monday, July 16, 2012

Vega Energizing Smoothie



If you read any healthy fitness blogs, you've heard of Vega.   They have many great products out there that people rave about and swear by.   I have always wanted to give Vega a try so when I was contacted by them to give the Vega Energizing Smoothies a try, I jumped at the chance. 

The whole idea behind these smoothies is that they are basically an on the go type of product.   You don't need to blend.   You don't need to have frozen fruit.   You just need a cup with a lid to shake.    You add the measured amount with 8 oz. of water and shake shake shake shake shake.  That's it! 

Here are some facts about the Vega Energizing Smoothie:

  • Two servings of veggies
  • 10 g of complete, plant-based protein
  • 5 g of fiber
  • 1 g of Omega-3
Want to know my favorite part about the above information?  I love that it has two servings of veggies.   I eat clean often but I still find it hard to get enough veggies in my diet and this definitely helps.   I also love the flavors.   They aren't over powering or fake tasting.  

The flavors offered:

  • Bodacious Berry
  • Choc-a-lot
  • Oh Natural
  • Tropical Tango 
  • Vanilla Almondilla flavors
My personal favorite was the Choc-a-lot.  Yum!



You can purchase  Vega Energizing Smoothies here.   Here in the U.S.A they retail for about $2.00 per serving.

Disclaimer:  I received a sample pack of Vega Energizing Smoothies in exchange for my honest review.   All opinions expressed are my own.  

2 comments:

  1. interesting! i appreciate your review! i didnt like the gels or bars so much but a lot of people have encouraged me to try the smoothies because they think i may still like them. i will have to give them a try:) esp if i can eat chocolate and still get veggies in at the same time;)

    ReplyDelete