Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nails and Updo's with 7 little ladies

Today Katelyn turned 8!   It was lucky enough for her that she was able to celebrate her actual birthday with her friends this year and we made sure not to disappoint.  We took her and 5 of her friends to a hair salon for updo's and nail polish and then out to dinner for pizza.   It was a lot of fun! 

Here are some pictures from then and now.

Then: 

10 days before having her!  The only time I had a booty. 







Now: 




Of course one of Kenzie too :)





9 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. I love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're so cute pregnant. I looked like a whale. :)

    Babies grow up so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome birthday present! your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked huge! They really do resemble you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a girl's birthday party! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea for a birthday party - i would be happy to do that for MY birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what absolutely gorgeous photos! and i am so jealous because that may be the best birthday party everrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are obviously the coolest mom on the block, that's the best party ever, and trust me I am deeply entrenched in 8 year olds lives so I know. Obviously my baby fever is at an all time high because this is a post that I would normally have hit "mark as read" right away, and instead I looked at all the pictures and was all "awwwwwwww"

    ReplyDelete