Saturday, September 1, 2012

Trying new shoes.

I've been wearing Brooks Adrenalin Since last Fall and I just haven't been in love with them.   I didn't hate them and they treated me just fine but I guess they just felt so clunky on me that I have always wondered what else was out there.   I didn't want to just blow money on a pair of shoes when I didn't need them but finally the bottoms of my shoes had a good wear pattern on them so I was able to take them in and have them take a look to see if there was something else out there for me.  


I came home with these.

Saucony Guide 5



They feel so good on.   I instantly noticed how much lighter they felt on my feet.   I'm normally not a yellow shoe person but for some reason these ones didn't bother me so much to make me pick a different shoe or go home to order a different color online.   

I also stocked up on a few more Honey Stinger Waffles and even got gutsy to grab a Honey Stinger Energy Gu.   We shall see if that settles well with my weak stomach. 

Anyone else out there Guide users?   


4 comments:

  1. I just tried those on! I didn't hate them, but found some other I liked. Let us know how they work out! PS: The Adrenaline is a monster stability show, I started out in those too. TOO MUCH SHOE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow! Hope you fall in love with your new shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear Brooks GTS, and those shoes felt huge and unwieldy on me. I love the lighter/smaller shoes. Hope you find shoe bliss with the new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Brooks Adrenaline wearer and they actually work super well for me, but sometimes I check out other shoes for fun. I run tested the guide a bit and liked them, but the fitting person didn't think the support was as good. I ended up getting the Saucony Hurricane but I don't like them at all (or as much as the Guide.) I hope they work out for you!

    ReplyDelete