Thursday, December 20, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1.   This was my drive to work today. 



 I had to be in at 9am and they ended up closing at 11 because they wanted us to get home safely.  I went home and went straight into pajama pants.   Best.Day.Ever.

2.  Christmas is next week already!!   I'm so glad to say I'm nearly done shopping.  I need to get Makenzie another gift to even it up between the girls and my mom a little something to add on but otherwise I'm done.   That is a great feeling.   The only problem is that I need to wrap every single gift yet.   I do this to myself every single year.

3.   I took a random spin class lat nsight.   It has been 9 months since the last time I took a spin class because I swear the last time I went, they worked us so hard that I ended up with a swollen urethra (TWSS). 

 TMI? 

It felt like I had a bladder infection but a little different.   It also started immediately after class.  I suggest avoiding this at all costs.  







6 comments:

  1. holy crap that snow!! glad you got a short day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that drive looks terrifying! Reminds me of student teaching in college. That's the wonderful part about teaching in a southern state, if there is even a sprinkle of snow we are off. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping too other than a few little things I need to finish up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never taken a spinning class. Might have to think twice about it before I do! Isn't winter/snow the worst! I hate driving in it. Luckily I work at home so I don't have to go out when the weather is crappy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing
    if you are not understanding anything fully, however this
    piece of writing offers pleasant understanding yet.
    My site: hookah bars in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never even heard of a swollen urethra. But I already know that I don't want that.

    That snow scares me. Legit scared of snow driving. You are a brave rock star to drive to work in that.

    ReplyDelete