Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Start the year off right.

Even though I was up until 12:01 last night I got up early (thanks to my kids) and managed to get myself off to the gym.   I had some groin pain when I did the elliptical the other day so I wasn't sure what to expect but I thankfully didn't have any other pain today.   I hate you random pain that makes me freak out.  

I expected the place to be full with all of the New Years resolutioners but I apparently beat the crowd at 9am and the place was at it's normal capacity.   I started with the bike and I absolutely hated the seat on it so I only made it 20 minutes before I said screw it.   I went over to the treadmill and decided to run for the first time in too long.   Thankfully I can still knock 3 miles out without much of a problem.   The only problem?



Fix your TV YMCA.   I don't enjoy the snow while watching Bravo's Watch What Happens Live Marathon.  

Did you get up and work out this morning?  

Was your gym busier than normal?

10 comments:

  1. I will be sure to get my run in today!!! Cant imagine any other way to start the year! Happy New Year! Erica
    ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting up early and being done already for the day! I think you probably beet the crowd, they were probably fighting off their hangovers before managing to sign up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I'm still on the couch drinking Nuun like it's the last bit of fluid on this planet ;-)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! i worked out early this morning, thank goodness because now i've been sucked into a movie marathon. can't stop watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not even get up this morning. Truly, it was past noon before I left my bed. Therefore I am in awe of your workout. I did run but lets just say that I had to really push myself to be able to finish in daylight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ran outside, and it was pretty dead. It was also colder than normal :) I never go to my gym, i am terrible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our gym was surprisingly normal too, but I go around 9/10 a.m. I'm thinking it's the early and after-work crowds that see the new converts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We work out at home but it did seem like more people were out and about. I've seen a couple of people dragging themselves around the neighborhood jogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete