Friday, January 18, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1.  I've always sworn off Lululemon.   Their prices are insane and their ethics/morals are always in question.   That is until I found one of their skirts in  my size for cheap on their website.   Cheap at least in the mind of Lululemon.

 I now understand the love.

This skirt is great.   The fit is amazing.   The legs don't slide up.   There is no shifting.   I have a feeling you will see a lot more of this skirt in upcoming race pictures.  

Worst blogging picture ever.

2.  I have been having some knee issues lately and I'm not putting on that many miles so I decided it's time to switch out the old shoes for some new ones I had stashed away.


I have been running in the yellow ones since the the first days of September and they have served me well.   Now, it's on to purple.   The purple are a more "Sarah" color instead of the yellow that screams "Look at how slow my feet are moving!!" as I "jog" along.   What is even better is that I got the purple ones for over half the price of the yellow ones.   Thank you Cyber Monday.


3.   My girls got out of school early today so I had to come up with something for them to do so that I could lounge around and write the forsaken blog post.   Insert Shrinky Dinks. 


They had no idea what I was having them do with "color the paper and you will see!" but once we put them in the oven, it was like magic.   I told Makenzie it would take about 3 minutes for them to shrink and after 7 seconds she asked "Has it been 3 minutes yet?" 

We sat there, just like when I was a kid, peaking into the oven window.   I can honestly say it's still just as fun to watch as an adult as it was as a child. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha the lululemon prices shock me plus their name is annoying because they purposely choose it so no one knows how to say and all the HLBs love it so it's a no go for me, but glad you like it! I do love a good running skirt. That sounds like so much fun - I love their intent faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to do the shrinky dinks with your girls! :)
    Congrats on the great deals - skirt and shoes! Hope your knee issues go away soon.

    ReplyDelete