Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

This week is pretty realistic.   I eat a lot.   Here's the proof.

Overnight Oats.   Oats, Almond Milk, PB2 and Chia Seeds

I juiced and brought it to work (Kale, Apple, Celery, Spinach, Blueberries, Ginger, Carrot and Lemon.   I also brought Kombucha and a Larabar.   Each morning I am taking Callagen, Iron and a Daily Vitamin.


Sun-Dried Tomato Veggie Burger on Wheat bun with Spouts, Ketchup, Mustard and Tomato after work.

A small bowl of Tomato Soup


Dinner was homemade Roasted Tomato and Corn soup.   
After the gym (6 mile speed work) I was hungry and had apples with PB2

Lets not forget these guys that I had after I picked the kids up from school but before dinner.....the list keeps going guys....

And just about 5 minutes ago I had some cauliflower and hummus.   I'm officially done for the night!


2 comments:

  1. I seriously love seeing WIAW from real people who eat more than like 900 calories a day. I can't stand HLBs but I LOVE overnight oats. That's the one thing they did right!

    ReplyDelete