Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hoping for a better tomorrow.

I'm praying for the rain to part at least for a couple hours tomorrow morning because I have 10 miles on the schedule. It's still cold here (in the 30's) and rain added to that makes for a fairly miserable run.

 I could have gone today.  I even got a text from Alicia inviting me to join her but I just wasn't feelin' it.   I was at my daughters soccer game this morning and even though I slept well last night, I felt tired.   Really tired.  When we got home, I ate a light lunch and still felt pretty gross so I went up to bed.   I slept, or at least tried to but the girls had a friend over and they kept running up and down the stairs so I cat napped instead.  

I'm really good at giving a thumbs down.

After my nap (pictured above) I had a headache.   I just felt off.  

I haven't left the couch or bed today other than to make dinner and I only did that because I have to feed my kids. 

So here's hoping that tomorrow I'm feeling like a million bucks and my ten miler is finished in dry weather! 

6 comments:

  1. I'll try to make mother nature cooperate for you, hope you get some energy back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad weather simply doesn´t exists ;-). Have a try outside and you´ll be better.
    Greetings from Germany
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel great this morning and knock out your 10 miler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've all had days like that. :( Hope today is going better - and that your 10 miles were sunny and dry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you felt better and had a good run!

    How do you look so cute when you are not feeling well? Come on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better & get some rest!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete