Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WIAW

Today was full of great eats.  I pretty much loved everything I ate and are pretty typical foods that I would eat every single day.   Enjoy!!


Banana, Almond Butter Toast, Multi Vitamin for breakfast at work.

Best lunch Ever.   Home made Chipotle Burrito Bowl with brown rice, lettuce, black beans, avocado, salsa and Greek yogurt.

I dug around in the pantry and found these hidden in a baggie and quickly ate them.

I needed an afternoon pick me up so I had some coffee.


Worst picture ever.   I started eating and forgot to take a picture until I was almost done.   Home made chili for dinner.

Cantaloupe

I headed to the gym and did intervals.  I wore my HR monitor for the first time in forever and it made weird sweat marks.

Came home to these sitting on the counter.   I had a bunch :-/

And then last I had the smallest apple in the world.   My hand is just creepy looking.

5 comments:

  1. Your lunch does look like the best lunch ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture looks like some demented twilight ad...


    The burrito bowl looks awesome! And while chili always looks like someone took a dump in a bowl, it is one of my favorites. Especially in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, Rachel's right. Creepy Twilight hand. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to devour that burrito bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be like you. If I went to the gym after dinner I would come home and eat ALL THE THINGS!!! idk how you do it but I am impressed!!

    ReplyDelete