Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Zensah Compression Sock Sale

I just wanted to share this sale.  Zensah socks are by far my favorite compression socks and they are having an awesome Black Friday sale!




























Zensah!!!
I wore the heck out of these socks this summer.  Fox Cities Marathon.

This makes the socks only 24.99 after the sale and I don't know any awesome compression socks that are that great of a price.   It's time you bought something for yourself or the runner in your life. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sarah! I've only tried Procompression, but I think I need a 2nd pair. Are these recommended more for during or after your runs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife liked running, and therefore also read a lot of sports bra brand, but overall Zensah sports bra front close is more comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete