Monday, June 2, 2014

Photo Dump

Even though I can not for the life of me seem to construct one relevant post, I do have a lot of pictures on my phone that I can dump on here that supports the fact that I do indeed have some sort of a life.  

Last weekend we went to the wedding of one of my oldest friends.   She and I have been through a lot through the years but we always manage to keep in touch, even though we no longer live near each other.   It was so beautiful and well done.  



"Mint to Be"

They did fire grilled pizzas 


Yes, he's smiling.   He'll never hear the end of his non-smile

This weekend Katelyn did another 5k.   I was volunteering at it so I figured I'd see if she would want to tag along and run it.   She did and she's happy she did.   She placed 1st for 9 and under girls for the 5k.

Going up to get her medal


But that wasn't good enough.   She found out the kids runs get a trophy so then she wanted to do one of them.   For her age, she had to do the half mile and thankfully she was fast enough after the 5k to get 2nd place and a trophy as well.


It was a very warm race that morning so I promised her this after the race:


We had no spring again here in Wisconsin and the weather went from 40's to straight up 70-80's.   Thankfully we have easy access to a pool whenever we need.

4 comments:

  1. Stop being so pretty. I mean it.

    Woo hoo for Katelyn! She's already starting a medal collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I love the barn wedding! So cool!

    Congrats to Katelyn! I want pool access like that! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wedding looks awesome! I love weddings so much. As long as there's an open bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barn weddings are the best! Looks gorgeous! And congrats to Katelyn! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete